The JASNA MD summer program celebrated the 200th anniversary of the publication of Mansfield Park and the 200th anniversary of the Battle of Baltimore. Since two of Jane Austen’s brothers served in the Royal Navy, and Fanny’s brother is an officer in the Navy in the book, we took a look at Navy on both sides of the ocean.
Tag Archives: Battle of Baltimore
Quick glance of deisgns
- Logo: COW Theatre Co.
- Logo; JASNA MD Adaptable Austen
- Logo: JASNA MD Summer 14
- Logo: Prettyboy Watershed Alliance
- Logo: Cookie Love
- Logo: Fitness Logo (proposed)
- Poster: Our Lady of Grace — Lent 2014
- Banner: Baltimore Shakespeare Factory, Richard III
- Cover: Baltimore Shakespeare Factory Richard III
- Logo: JASNA 2016 Annual General Meeting Logo
- T-Shirt Design for JASNA MD
- Flyer: JASNA MD Winter Meeting 2013
- Proposed Logo
- Ending Up book cover
- Postcard: Shakespeare Factory
- AD: Shakespeare Factory
- Flyer: JASNA MD Summer Meeting
- Logo/Flyer: Jane Austen Knit Day
- Pride and Prejudice Icons
- Ad: ARRIVE Irvine ad
- Cover: ARRIVE May
- Ad: ARRIVE Einstein house ad
- Ad Design: ARRIVE balloon ad
- Ad Design: ARRIVE “FAVE” Ad
- Cover Design: ebook
Legal Notice:© Rita Baker-Schmidt and RitaLOVEStoWRITE, 2012. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, on a limited basis, provided that an arrangement for compensation is made and full and clear credit is given to Rita Baker-Schmidt and RitaLOVEStoWRITE with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.