The winter program for JASNA MD was all about Austen in film. We invited film experts Linda DeLibero and Christopher Llewlyn Reed to talk about how Hollywood has presented Pride and Prejudice through the years.
January 19, 2015
Logo; JASNA MD Adaptable Austen
Freelance writer, graphic designer, musician, foodie and Jane Austen enthusiast in Northern Baltimore County, Maryland. As a writer I enjoy both fiction and non fiction (food, travel and local interest stories.) As an advocate for the ARTS, one of my biggest passions is helping young people find a voice in all the performing arts. To that end it has been my honor to give one-on-one lessons to elementary, middle and high school students in graphic design and music. And as JANE-O I currently serve as the regional coordinator for JASNA Maryland and am working on a Regency/Federal cooking project. View all posts by ritalovestowrite
This entry was posted on Monday, January 19th, 2015 at 2:43 pm and tagged with Christopher Llewlyn Reed, Jane Austen, JASNA, Linda DeLibero, Pride And Prejudice and posted in Graphic Design, Jane Austen, Logos, Post Card, T-Shirts. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Quick glance of deisgns
- Logo: COW Theatre Co.
- Logo; JASNA MD Adaptable Austen
- Logo: JASNA MD Summer 14
- Logo: Prettyboy Watershed Alliance
- Logo: Cookie Love
- Logo: Fitness Logo (proposed)
- Poster: Our Lady of Grace — Lent 2014
- Banner: Baltimore Shakespeare Factory, Richard III
- Cover: Baltimore Shakespeare Factory Richard III
- Logo: JASNA 2016 Annual General Meeting Logo
- T-Shirt Design for JASNA MD
- Flyer: JASNA MD Winter Meeting 2013
- Proposed Logo
- Ending Up book cover
- Postcard: Shakespeare Factory
- AD: Shakespeare Factory
- Flyer: JASNA MD Summer Meeting
- Logo/Flyer: Jane Austen Knit Day
- Pride and Prejudice Icons
- Ad: ARRIVE Irvine ad
- Cover: ARRIVE May
- Ad: ARRIVE Einstein house ad
- Ad Design: ARRIVE balloon ad
- Ad Design: ARRIVE “FAVE” Ad
- Cover Design: ebook
Legal Notice:© Rita Baker-Schmidt and RitaLOVEStoWRITE, 2012. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, on a limited basis, provided that an arrangement for compensation is made and full and clear credit is given to Rita Baker-Schmidt and RitaLOVEStoWRITE with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.