The church is looking for something that went outside the box to appeal to younger parishioners while still holding on to some of its traditional symbolism. I worked with the fine fold at Hereford UMC on these two designs. To find out more about Hereford United Methodist Church go to www.herefordumc.com
May 30, 2012
Logo Designs — Hereford UMC
Freelance writer, graphic designer, musician, foodie and Jane Austen enthusiast in Northern Baltimore County, Maryland. As a writer I enjoy both fiction and non fiction (food, travel and local interest stories.) As an advocate for the ARTS, one of my biggest passions is helping young people find a voice in all the performing arts. To that end it has been my honor to give one-on-one lessons to elementary, middle and high school students in graphic design and music. And as JANE-O I currently serve as the regional coordinator for JASNA Maryland and am working on a Regency/Federal cooking project. View all posts by ritalovestowrite
This entry was posted on Wednesday, May 30th, 2012 at 6:14 pm and tagged with Church, Cross, Hereford, Logo Design, Religious and posted in Logos. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Quick glance of deisgns
- Logo: COW Theatre Co.
- Logo; JASNA MD Adaptable Austen
- Logo: JASNA MD Summer 14
- Logo: Prettyboy Watershed Alliance
- Logo: Cookie Love
- Logo: Fitness Logo (proposed)
- Poster: Our Lady of Grace — Lent 2014
- Banner: Baltimore Shakespeare Factory, Richard III
- Cover: Baltimore Shakespeare Factory Richard III
- Logo: JASNA 2016 Annual General Meeting Logo
- T-Shirt Design for JASNA MD
- Flyer: JASNA MD Winter Meeting 2013
- Proposed Logo
- Ending Up book cover
- Postcard: Shakespeare Factory
- AD: Shakespeare Factory
- Flyer: JASNA MD Summer Meeting
- Logo/Flyer: Jane Austen Knit Day
- Pride and Prejudice Icons
- Ad: ARRIVE Irvine ad
- Cover: ARRIVE May
- Ad: ARRIVE Einstein house ad
- Ad Design: ARRIVE balloon ad
- Ad Design: ARRIVE “FAVE” Ad
- Cover Design: ebook
Legal Notice:© Rita Baker-Schmidt and RitaLOVEStoWRITE, 2012. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, on a limited basis, provided that an arrangement for compensation is made and full and clear credit is given to Rita Baker-Schmidt and RitaLOVEStoWRITE with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.